No announcement yet.

Is yearly contact lenses bad for eyes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is yearly contact lenses bad for eyes?

My friend recommended me to buy monthly contact lenses instead of yearly contact lenses. But i think monthly contact lenses are costly. Is yearly contact lenses bad for eyes? Or monthly contact lenses are better than yearly contact lenses?

Frankly speaking, it is not correct that monthly contact lenses are better than yearly contact lenses. For contact lenses with different use validate period, different material would be adapted. Yearly contact lenses have stronger ability of resistance protein than the monthly contact lenses. Take good care of your contact lenses, pay attention to eye hygiene and use the contact lenses care solution each time before and after wearing, it is safe to wear the contact lenses, no matter they monthly or yearly. When use the contact lenses care solution to wash your lenses, please remember use your figure tip to rub the lenses softly to enhance deproteinization. And the last point, don't keep using it beyond the effective period to protect your eyes. Now the technology for contact lenses improved, with the correct usage way, it is safe to wear contact lenses (for transparent ones, no more than 10 hours per day. For color ones, no more than 6-8 hours per day). Hope you could enjoy wearing contact lenses.

Comment

Well, as far as I know, yearly contact lenses are quite different from monthly ones in terms of quality, duration and their resistant to bacteria. Despite the fact that yearly ones are longer and could save you some money, however, if not properly cleaned and kept, they will cause a lot of damage to your eyes. In the mean time, yearly contacts are not of good quality since after some time, they are likely to break into two pieces, it is really dangerous.

Comment

In my opinion, yearly contact lenses are better than monthly contact lenses. Firstly, yearly contact lenses are cheaper than monthly contact lenses. Secondly, yearly contact lenses take high tech and great materials and creative desighers. Thirdly, wearing yearly contact lenses can reduce eye infection. What's more, I have worn yearly contact lenses for many years. They are excellent and wonderful.

Comment

Working...
        X