Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you put contact lenses and sunglasses without graduating at a time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you put contact lenses and sunglasses without graduating at a time?

Hey. Can you put contact lenses and sunglasses without graduating at a time, ie you wear contact lenses first and then Sunglasses??Thanks

Such an obvious thing may not be that obvious to everyone after all. Contact lenses can and should be worn with sunglasses. As the contact lenses fix the vision, power is no longer needed in sunglasses. There is no problem in wearing two pair of glasses on top of each other as some people see it. I may ask from those wondering this issue if contact lenses are bothering you when you look through the wind shield of your car while driving? Maybe the comparison is not the best one, but it well illustrates that there is no problem in wearing both sunglasses and contact lenses. With contact lenses, many people can for the first time freely select their sunglasses. You don't need to think what kind of frames your lenses are suitable for.

Comment

No. You should put your contact lenses in your eyes first. Then you can put your sunglasses on. I am curious how you can put your contact lenses and sunglasses without graduating at a time or put your sunglasses first and then put your contact lenses in your eyes. I never see people do that way.

Comment

Of course you should wear your contact lenses first, and then sunglasses. How can you wear your contact lenses if you wear sunglasses first? And if you just have moderate prescription, you can just wear prescription sunglasses only. Prescription sunglasses are a good stuff for those who need vision correction.

Comment

Working...
        X