Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What to do if you have no contact lens case?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to do if you have no contact lens case?

I broken my contact lens case. Now any idea? I want to take off my contact lenses but there is no contact lenses case to keep it. What will you do if you have no contact lenses case?

If you have no contact lenses cases by the hand, you'd better find a sealed case with the cover. Then put in the solution and soap the contact lenses in it. But the precondition that you should keep notice of is its clean of the case you find. You should wash it carefully.

Comment

Well, when it comes to this question, my first and most trusted way is to find myself a small beverage bottle cap, since the shape of the contact lenses cases are close to a bottle cap right? You can just fill the cap with contacts solutions and you are good to go. However, you should not rely on it for too long since it is likely to give rise to bacteria. So, buy yourself a case when possible.

Comment

A piece of cake! Any container can keep contact lens so long as it is clean and sealed. If you have broken contacts case and cannot go out to buy one, you can use a small shallow dish to replace it for a temporary method. First clean the dish by boiled water or saline eye solution. When the dish is dried, you can use it as your usual working steps. After putting contacts in, use plastic wrap cover the dish. But tomorrow, you must rush in an optical store and buy a new one.

Comment

Working...
        X