Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What to do if you don't have contact lens solution?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to do if you don't have contact lens solution?

I just run out of my contact lenses solution today. But i have contact lenses and wear them everyday. I just wonder is there anything can replace contact lens solution? What to do if you don't have contact lens solution?

If you come home late and find the eyeglasses shops are closed, you have to find another thing to take place of the solution. The best and direct way is to use the mineral water which should better be new mineral water, with no bacterium.The egg white water is not good which may cause the eyes get inflammation. In addition, the saline will make the contact lenses dehydrated. You'd better soak the contact lenses into the pure mineral water.

Comment

You can use other liquids as alternative of contact lenses solution. Firstly, you have to wash your hands, to make sure to eliminate absolutely every other opportunity for irritants to get into your eyes. You should wash your hands in warm soapy water for at least 30 seconds and rinse. Then, you need take out contacts and use your clean hand to hold them. After that, pouring water into one of your hands and rub your contact around in the water, which works as a temporary cleaning agent. If you have purified or bottled water, it would work better, or you use saline solution to clean your contacts.

Comment

Well, it seems that you are going to live without contact lenses solution for quite a while. But you still have to take care of your lenses. So, my advice for you here is to prepare yourself with some light salty water, the water also serves to wash and keep lenses after use and it has proved to be quite effective you know? Meanwhile, it is natural and economical! So, go and get yourself some of it. Hope this help you out of your trouble.

Comment

Working...
        X