Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What does wearing contact lenses feel like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What does wearing contact lenses feel like?

I never wear contact lenses before since i have perfect vision. But right now, i want to buy colored contact lenses for look. Can you tell me what does wearing contact lenses feel like?

The contact lenses are so light that will make you feel wearing nothing when wearing them in your eyes. However, you may a little different because of the psychobiological process. The colored contact lenses are regarded as the accessory now which may make your eyes look big, beautiful and attractive. You could have a try. But you should keep good habit of hygiene when using contact lenses.

Comment

How to describe the feeling when I am wearing contacts? I just try to explain to you. The wonderful and high quality contacts just like a drop of water when you wear. It's soft and no foreign body sensation. You would even forget it's existing. But it may feel a little hard when you wear the first time. However, practice makes perfect, you will get used it soon. The most important thing which I want to remind you is please keep it clean and prevent the infection from your hands to eyes from it!

Comment

Working...
      X