Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are advantages of Rigid gas-permeable contact lenses?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are advantages of Rigid gas-permeable contact lenses?

My friends recommend me Rigid gas-permeable contacts. Are Rigid gas-permeable contacts more comfortable than regular soft contact lenses?

As we all know that many people wear contact lenses in daily life. But there are a lot of choices which they can choose them. But to choose perfect contact lenses, the critical thing you should do is to know the advantages and disadvantages of them. Then let's see the rigid gas permeable lenses. First, the most famous advantage of rigid gas permeable (RGP) lenses is that they are more durable than soft contacts. For example, a pair of RGP lenses can last for several months or even years while soft contact lenses have to be replaced after a month. Second, RGP lens are easy to care for. Comparing with soft contact lenses which require careful storing in containers and washing with saline solution, RGP lenses are more resistant to damage while cleaning. But on the other hand, if you wear the RGP lenses for the first time, they can feel uncomfortable in the eyes. So you have to adjust to them.

Comment

In my own opinion. both the regular soft contact lenses and the Rigid gas-permeable contacts are good. If you are the first wearer, you'd better choose the Rigid gas-permeable contacts which is easy to wear. If you are the experienced wearer, I think the regular soft contact lenses may be more suitable for you. But the Rigid gas-permeable contacts are really good at its air permeability.

Comment

As we all know that many people wear contact lenses in daily life. But there are a lot of choices which they can choose them. But to choose perfect contact lenses, the critical thing you should do is to know the advantages and disadvantages of them. Then let's see the rigid gas permeable lenses. First, the most famous advantage of rigid gas permeable (RGP) lenses is that they are more durable than soft contacts. For example, a pair of RGP lenses can last for several months or even years while soft contact lenses have to be replaced after a month. Second, RGP lens are easy to care for. Comparing with soft contact lenses which require careful storing in containers and washing with saline solution, RGP lenses are more resistant to damage while cleaning. But on the other hand, if you wear the RGP lenses for the first time, they can feel uncomfortable in the eyes. So you have to adjust to them.

Comment

Working...
        X