Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which brand offers the best toric contact lenses?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which brand offers the best toric contact lenses?

Which brand offers the best toric contact lenses and the most comfortable to wear?

I think Acuvue toric contact lenses are best for people who have astigmatism. They have two types of toric contact lenses, one is Acuvue Advance Brand for Astigmatism and the other is Acuvue Oasys Contact Lenses for Astigmatism. The Acuvue toric contact lenses are one of the most comfortable toric lenses that are fitted properly to individuals because they use Acuvue's Accelerated Stabilization Design (ASD) and Hydraclear Plus technology to make the toric contact lenses fitted.

Comment

There are several brands offer toric contact lenses. As for which one is the best, it depends lots of tings. For example, you shall consider your prescription, astigmatism, the shape of your eyes, the tightness of your eyelids etc. So, you can ask your eye doctor's advices after taking an eye exam. And personally, i think the safest toric contacts is PureVision Toric. Besides, Vertex Toric also enjoy a lots of popularity. And i also heard that SofLens66 Toric are comfortable wearing.

Comment

Working...
      X