Where can i get gold contact lenses ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can i get gold contact lenses ?

I want to buy gold contact lenses for fun. Can you tell me where can i find it?

The color contact lenses are very popular now which could make your eyes get big and shining. You could go to the online stores with good reputation, like amazon or ebay to have a search on the gold contact lenses. The price in the online store is relatively suitable. If you go to the online store to have a buy, you may save a lot of money.

Comment

Well, you can find your favorite gold contact lenses in Alibaba.com, and other on line glasses store easily. The glasses of fashion contact-lenses claimed as the world largest online contact lenses store may be a good source to look for various colors of contact lenses for Halloween or even the movie premiere. Certainly, it must be no prescription and the material must allow more oxygen through in order to feel comfortable throughout the day. So, don't buy too cheap. What price, what goods. However, the best ones I've found thus far are "caramel" colored because they could completely cover up your natural eye color. Well, in the picture, it looks different from gold. I hope you luck in your search.

Comment

Ok, it seems that you are interested in funny things, Anyway, there are indeed a lot of special contact lenses on the market, which give you the desired effects. You could see a lot of weird contact lenses at Walmart vision store or Amazon, there a wide range of options are available to you. Just get there and find what you like. But I remind you that such products are just for fun, not for daily use.

Comment

Working...
        X