Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I wear two different brands of contact lenses?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I wear two different brands of contact lenses?

I think there might be something wrong with my contacts. I always feel that there are some foreign objects in my left eye. But this is not caused by contacts because there is nothing wrong with my right eye. And after I take off them, I can't feel the foreign objects anymore. So I don't know where the problem lies in. Now I have a pair of old contacts of another brand at hand. I can use them for another month. Then I have to update them. Can I use two different brands of contacts for just one month?

Maybe you can. But don't put them in a same case. You need to put them in original cases and moisten them with original solutions. But why not buy a pair of new contacts? Wearing two different brands at the same time may cause possible inconveniences for you, so I think you can buy a pair of new contacts ASAP.

Comment

If they are a pair of new contacts, you can have them checked by the optician whom you bought this pair of contacts from. If the problem was caused by the contacts itself, you may get a pair of new contacts immediately. But there might be something wrong with your eyes. Sometimes the discomfort of eyes is a starting sign of some possible eye disease. So I suggest you to schedule an eye exam if you have the same problem when you put on other contacts in your left eye. You can use your old contacts for another month. This won't cause big problems but why not wear your old contacts for instead? Then you don't need to put on different brands of contacts in a time. Please rinse your old contacts before using them. But I still suggest you to have an eye exam and then buy a pair of new contacts.

Comment

Working...
      X