How to adjust wayfarer sunglasses?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to adjust wayfarer sunglasses?

I got a pair of wayfarer sunglasses. But it seems the sunglasses doesn't fit for me. It always slip down from my nose. So, can you tell me how to adjust my sunglasses to fit for me?

You can straight to the store where you purchased the sunglasses, minor adjustments are always free. But if it's not convenient for you to get back to that store, if you can do the things that I listed. First of all, you need to consider the type of frame you have. Metal frames are much easier to adjust. If you have plastic frames,you may need to take the glasses to a pro as they will need to be heated to alter. Then you can gently twist the nose pads between your thumb and forefinger, pressing in at the top and bottom.

Comment

Ok, according to your words, I know the pair of wayfarer sunglasses are not suitable for your head size, which might bring a lot of trouble to your life. And basically, there are no good ways to shrink the size of your wayfarer sunglasses, so perhaps you should send them back and ask for another pair that is suitable for you. Just try to be patient because sunglasses could mean a lot to your life.

Comment

If you find the sunglasses are not in the right size for you to wear and often slip down from your nose, you could just adjust the nose position to make it tight by using the screw. You will find it will be suitable for you to wear. When you don't wear it, you could just put the sunglasses in the box to avoid the dirty dust and keep the sunglasses clear.

Comment

Working...
        X