Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What face shape do ray ban wayfarer sunglasses suit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What face shape do ray ban wayfarer sunglasses suit?

Ray ban wayfarer sunglasses are so cool. What face shape will look good with ray ban wayfarers? Do they suit everyone?

Ray Ban wayfarer sunglasses is one of an classic style sunglasses, especially for black Ray Ban wayfarer sunglasses. They can be easy matched with any styles of clothes because the black color and their designs. And the sunglasses suitable for both men and women. Of course, that is not to say all people can look good with the sunglasses. So, you need to try on and test it out yourself.

Comment

Of course, it can not suit for everyone's face. Even if you wear ray ban sunglasses, there are still many styles. In other words, it all depends on the face shape you have. For example, if you have the long face, you should wear the long frames which can be suitable for you. Also, if you have oval face, the square frames can be cool and nice for you. Anyway, just pick the right frames shape that can match your face shape. This is actually the essential part. Besides, you should also pay attention to the colors.

Comment

Yes, Ray ban wayfarer sunglasses are so cool, I totally agree with you. I remember the "Bat man", "Pearl Harbour", this kind of sunglasses is appearing in the leading role's faces. The style will be always the same with succinct and classical. There's no smart and fashion factor that exist in this sunglasses. However, the types are everlasting, and modernized nowadays, with the steady-going feeling here. The quality is very famous and high-end. It reduces the injury of the eyes from ultraviolet; even bring a lot of convenience to the air force in the World War two. It's the symbol of cool and everlasting fashion both. It has good looking and function to protect your eyes. The green color ones will suit Asia people more and the dark color ones will suit European more. Every one should be own it with perfect!

Comment

In my opinion, the ban wayfarer sunglasses suit almost everyone. The design of them is so cool. Although many people say that the people with pointed chin are most suitable for this type, I think almost every face shape is suitable for this type. And the quality of it is so durable. It is worthy to own one.

Comment

Working...
          X