Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think ray ban wayfarer sunglasses look good on everyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think ray ban wayfarer sunglasses look good on everyone?

So far, so many people wear wayfarer sunglasses from Ray Ban and i do find many of them look very good when wearing Ran Bay wayfarers. Do you think these sunglasses will work on everyone?

I don't think Ran Bay wayfarers are suitable for everyone. Glasses do not work for everyone, let alone Ran Bay wayfarers, a kind of fashionable, outstanding and individualistic glasses. According to the outline of your face, your personality, the style of your dressing and so on, you need choose glasses carefully if you want to wear some no matter for the sake of fission or the necessity of your vision problems. Judging from your question, I guess that you are eager to wear a pair of Ran Bay wayfarers, maybe you can google online to get more information about them and choose the most suitable one for yourself.

Comment

I don't think so. Maybe ray ban wayfarer sunglasses can compliment most of people. But i don't think everyone can get good look with ray ban wayfarer sunglasses because everyone have their special face shape and facial features. If you like it, you can try a pair if it look good one you. If not, you needn't buy it just to follow the trends of fashion.

Comment

Yeah, in my own opinion, the ray ban sunglasses will work on everyone. I also see many people wearing the wayfarer sunglasses from Ray ban look so cool and fascinating. Whatever from the aspect of brand or the quality, the ray ban sunglasses are so great that deserve to buy.

Comment

Of course not, it depends on your face shape and your skin colour. As we know that ray ban sunglasses are very famous for their functions, protecting you from the UV rays. And they are a symbol to be fashionable. So there are more and more people who choose to wear them even they don not look good. For you have a round and fat face, I will suggest you wear the sunglasses with square frames. Besides, you should also pay attention to your skin colour which also play an important role in build a cool image.

Comment

Working...
          X