Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What to wear with ray ban wayfarer sunglasses?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to wear with ray ban wayfarer sunglasses?

I have a pair of ray ban wayfarer sunglasses. What should i wear to match my ray ban wayfarer sunglasses? Or how should i make up myself with ray ban sunglasses?

Wow, the ray ban wayfarer sunglasses are so cool. The design of it is so excellent that can be called all-matching. There is one typical image which will absolutely attract other people's eyes. That is wearing the colorful short dress, a pair of high-heel shoes and the ray ban wayfarer sunglasses. There is one make-up you should do is to make red lip. Such gorgeous dressing and easy make up will of course make you become the focus that day.

Comment

Ray ban wayfarer sunglasses are one of famous brands sunglasses. "Ray" means the light, "Ban" means blocking, and then ray-ban brand appear officially. Eternal design, concise design and high quality style, no doubt become the important elements of this brand through nearly 70 years. They are excellently attracted so many world famous persons. Such as, early to U.S fleet Admiral MacArthur, heavenly Kings Michael Jackson and so on. Then, for example, chow yun-fat, Andy lau, dawn, Aaron kwok also choose this kind of glasses. Maybe you can dress like them, which I mean you can learn form them.

Comment

Working...
      X