Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What kind of face shape go best with wayfarer sunglasses?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What kind of face shape go best with wayfarer sunglasses?

I really like that style. But i have a round face, can i wear that? What kind of face shape will look best on wayfarer sunglasses?

Wayfarer style sunglasses are one type of easy match sunglasses, lots of people can wear it and get a good look for both men and women. And the design of sunglasses with angular frame line are likely match your face and reduce the roundness of your face. Anyway, i think you shall try on a pair of wayfarer sunglasses to see if it look good on you instead of ask people here.

Comment

There are a variety of kinds of wayfarer sunglasses available. You just need to choose a pair of wayfarer sunglasses according to your face shape. Firstly, you should get to know your face shape. Secondly, you should know the classic shape of the wayfarer that is with a trapezoidal shape. Finally, try different kinds of wayfarers and have a comparation. As you are with round face, you might want to try the Wayfarer II design model RB2113. In a word, try them on, and you will find the best one that flatters you most.

Comment

We know that wayfarer sunglasses have square lenses. According the well known rules, round faces are suitable for square glasses. So, round face got best with wayfarer sunglasses. If people have a oval face or chubby face, they also can have a try with wayfarer sunglasses. So, congratulations! You have a round face, you like them so much and they are the best partners.

Comment

Wayfarer sunglasses are my favorite style of sunglasses. This kind of sunglasses is very popular in this season, especially in women. They are classified into modern design and they create a very good selling history. Wayfarer sunglasses are very suitable for thin face. However, round face can also be flattered by wearing wayfarer sunglasses. Wayfarer sunglasses can make your round face look smaller and the round face with wayfarer sunglasses is very cute for many people. So do not worry your round face, wayfarer sunglasses can make look nice.

Comment

Working...
          X