Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What contact lenses will be comfortable wearing at school?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What contact lenses will be comfortable wearing at school?

I heard that there are several types of contact lenses such as soft contact lenses, RGP contact lenses etc. And i am a student. So, what contact lenses are better for me? Give me some suggestions!

If you are a first wearer of contact lenses, I suggest you wear the GRP contact lenses which will be easier to wear. On the contrary, if you are adaptive to wearing the contact lenses, the soft contact lenses will be the best choice for a student because they are soft which may make you feel comfortable. The most important aspect is the good effect of invisibility, letting you feel nothing when wearing it. There must be other types of contact lenses which may suit you also. You can go to the online store to have a look. But the two types of contact lenses that I suggest may be enough. Hope you find your own suitable contact lenses.

Comment

I think you can try GP Contact lenses (also called RGP contact lenses), compared regular soft lenses, GP lenses are more oxygen delivery, visual acuity, deposit resistance and durability. So, with it, you can get better vision and comfortable wearing. Besides, GP contact can also support you when you enjoy sports activities or take gym classes.

Comment

Working...
      X