Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is extended wear contact lenses more comfortable than regular soft lenses?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is extended wear contact lenses more comfortable than regular soft lenses?

I plan to buy contact lenses. And someone recommended me extended contact lenses for me. So, i just wonder whether extended contact lenses are more comfortable than regular soft lenses, or not?

Yes, most of people think extended wear contact lenses are better. Compared with regular soft lenses, extended wear contact lenses are more durable and can last for some days. You needn't take on and take off the contact lenses everyday. The extended wear contact lenses allow you wearing a long time. But the regular soft lenses are require to remove out of eyes everyday before go to bed.

Comment

Well, yes, Extended Wear Contact Lenses are more comfortable than regular contact lenses. First, you should know that Extended Wear Contact Lenses are a type of contact lens which can be used to deliver the convenience, so that you can see without eyeglasses all of the time. Generally speaking, by wearing them, you do not need to get out of bed each morning to insert contact lenses. And what is more, extended Wear Contact Lenses soft lenses are made from highly oxygen permeable hydrophilic polymeric materials. If you wear them, because they are designed to allow for 7 to 30 days of continuous wear without removal, cleaning or disinfection, it can be very more convenient than regular ones, and you can feel comfortable too. For the prices, in average, it can cost you about 15 dollars to 25 dollars.

Comment

Working...
      X