Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long do vampire contact lenses for Halloween last?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long do vampire contact lenses for Halloween last?

I have Halloween vampire contacts. How long will it last? Can I safely store those funky contact lenses for a year until the next Halloween rolls around?

Since vampire contact lenses just worn in Halloween not in daily life, you can buy disposable vampire contact lenses. They are just good for 24 hours. After Halloween, you can throw then away. It is very convenient. If you want to store a pair of vampire contact lenses for one year. It is really troublesome. Even if you don't wear it, you have to clean it and put it in solutions everyday. So, i recommend you to buy disposable contacts.

Comment

Halloween style contacts and some great design, introduced this year, including hypnotic spiral, cat eye, wolf eyes, vampire, all white and so on. To a certain extent, this kind of glasses will bring harm to the eyes. If you are not used correctly, these decorative contact lenses can cause permanent eye damage or ultimately blindness. Therefore, you should get instructions before fitting and appropriate prescription if necessary. But for the long-term use, as Halloween contacts can cause stress or infection, please do not wear long and continued. They must be carefully cleaned, disinfected before each use, as directed by your doctor. Therefore, you should be alert to these kinds of glasses, although you save them very good. Sum up, you'd better not wear them in the next Halloween.

Comment

Working...
      X