Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should I get disposable or reusable contact lenses?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I get disposable or reusable contact lenses?

I am new to wear contact lenses and I have no idea which one I should choose, disposable or reusable contact lenses. What's your opinion?

I wore reusable contacts for several years. And I find there is no problem with them. Personally, I prefer wearing reusable contact lenses. I think they are safe to eyes because they are cleaned every day to kill the bacteria and remove some protein. What's more, they are more durable than disposable contacts. What's more, disposable contact lenses are more expensive than reusable ones because you need to change for new ones regularly.

Comment

Most people believe that disposable contact lenses are good for eye health since you won't worry that your eyes be inflected. Besides, you won't need to clean the lenses everyday. However, it is costly to use disposable lenses everyday. While reusable contact lenses can allow you use it many times that help you save money. But you must keep it carefully and keep it always clean. Even if you don't wear it, you still require clean it everyday to keep the lenses clean so as to avoid vision infection.

Comment

Working...
      X