Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happens if you never take your contact lenses out ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happens if you never take your contact lenses out ?

I just want to know what will happen if i never take off my contact lenses? Will it cause any eye damages?

If you never take off your contact lenses, it will do damage to your eyes. Eyes need rest. And contact lenses need to be washed. If you do not take off your contact, you may have the following problems.
    1. Wearing contact lenses for a long time may cause some eye problems such asKeratitis and conjunctivitis.
    2. Resistance of your eyes may drop. Wearing contact lenses for a long time without taking them off , eyes cannot contact air, and eyes will lack of oxygen.
    3. Wearing contact lenses for a long time may lead to visual fatigue and dry eyes.
    4.Wearing contact lenses for a long time can also wear your cornea.

Comment

All right, I have to admit, if you try to do that, within a month, you would go blind. That sounds insane, but it is true that we have to take them out and keep them clean on a daily basis. Without getting them out, they would go dry and break into pieces, thus, your eyes would be scratched and get seriously hurt. Just try to wear less contact lenses and protect your eyes in every aspect.

Comment

It is very dangerous for you not to take off the contact lenses. It will cause the blindness. Your contact lenses may be sticky to the eyeballs which will be integrated with them. The eyeballs will find it hard to breath. After a long time, the eyes will easily get blind because of the stifle of the cornea. You should be careful when you wear the contact lenses.

Comment

Working...
        X