Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it safe to wear Daily Contact Lenses? What are the risks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it safe to wear Daily Contact Lenses? What are the risks?

I usually wear contact lenses for 6 - 8 hours per day.I've heard that wearing contact lenses all day may be dangerous.Is there any risks of wearing daily contact lenses? My eyes are at about 4.50 degree.

Daily contact lenses cannot be dangerous if you wear them in a correct way.Remember to wash your hands clean before you start to wear contact lenses.Change the contact solution often.Daily contact lenses should be used only for a day.So you should exchange for another new pair of contact lenses every day.Then there would be no risk if you wear them.

Comment

That's depend on your usages. If you wear contact lenses for 6-8 hours per day when you work in front of computer or stay in some place with high temperature, it is very dangerous. That's is why contact lenses are not recommended to people working with computer and working with barbeque etc. Of course, if you wearing them for reading books, enjoy the scenery or go shopping etc, there will be less risks. So, Be cautious to wearing contact lenses.

Comment

Working...
      X