Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How often should you change the contact lens case?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How often should you change the contact lens case?

I often get eye infections. Some people suggest me to change my contact lens case. what's wrong with my contact lens case? I just bought it in last month. Do I need to change it again? How often should we change contact lens case?

I suggest you to have a thorough check in a nearby hospital. Eye doctors may find the causes for you. Maybe there is something wrong with your eyes. And you need to apply for some medical treatment immediately. Usually we should change it out every three months. So I think you don't need to change your contact lens case because you just kept it for a month.

Comment

I am a current contact user. When I use my contacts for the first time, I get an eye infection because I didn't pay attention to eye hygiene. I washed my hands with soaps but I was hurry to play basketball with my friends who were waiting for me in the outside. So I let in some bacteria into my eyes becaues of careless at that time. If you are a beginner, I suggest you to pay more attention to eye hygiene when using contacts. The bacteria in our hands, nails, contact lens case or even contacts may lead to an eye infection. So before putting on or taking off contacts, you should wash your hands carefully. You'd better rinse contacts with solutions every day. By the way, the contact lens case can be changed every 3 months. But if there is something wrong with it, you'd better change it immediately. Good luck!

Comment

Just follow the instructions for the case using. But a few people will pay attention to that instruction because the letters are so small and there are lots of useless words which are used by manufactures to free themselves from responsibilities. Usually the optician will tell you that you need to update your contact lens case every 3 months. Besides, every time you rinse your contacts, you'd better rinse your contact lens case as well. And you also need to change the contact solution. Hope this helped!

Comment

Sweetie, you are supposed to get a new contact lens case every 3 months. This will help prevent bacteria from building up in your contact lens case and lead to an eye infection. I am a current contact user too. But I usually change my case every two months. Contact lens cases are very cheap. I think everyone can afford them. So in order to avoid catching an eye infection, why not change them more frequently? But now I suggest you to see an eye doctor as soon as possible because you may need some medical treatment. Good luck!

Comment

Working...
          X