Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you wear contact lenses without taking the contact lenses exam?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you wear contact lenses without taking the contact lenses exam?

I am a current contacts user. But I want to buy a pair of contacts recently. Can I wear contacts lenses without taking the contacts lenses exam?

I think you'd better take an exam before buying a pair of contacts. The doctor needs to measure the size of your eyeballs and recommend suitable contacts for you. Besides, there is some difference between prescription glasses and prescription contacts. So a contact exam is especially important for a current glasses user. Hope this helped!

Comment

You need to have a contact exam. I strongly suggest you to make an appointment with your eye doctor immediately. And later you need to bring your current pair of prescription glasses to the doctor. Remember that you can't wear makeup to the visit because your doctor needs to have your eyes checked clearly.

Comment

I think you may need a contact exam. I know something about the contact exam. The doctor will ask about your lifestyle and decide which kind of lenses fit best with your lifestyle, and then they will check your vision. If you have some vision problems, they may give you a prescription. Then they will put the lenses on and ask you to settle them. If you feel comfortable, they will teach you how to put them in and out.

Comment

Working...
        X